2011/04/04

Various AFL Vanessa: Raven, Blonde and others!

AFL Vanessa was announced in 2005, which was a FAO exclusive gift set. After 6 years she is still the best in many people's minds, I'm no exception. I only own the Raven version, but always feel very regret not getting the blonde version when she was still low priced on Ebay. Here I want to share the closeups of my AFL Vanessa paper dolls in both versions:

In 2010, Integrity produced another beautiful Vanessa "Flame Blue", which has the same face screen with AFL Vanessa. I joined the lottery but didn't win her, not surprised at all, I'm extremely unlucky with lotteries. Can you believe that I never win any W Club lotteries last year? Oh, forget it. Now she is untouchable high priced in second market, so I almost gave up getting her....

Here is the closeup of my Flame Blue. To make her able to share hats and wigs with other Vanessa(Yes there will be some wigs), I put the curls of hair on the other side. I haven't put the earrings on her yet, need to find a clear photo to check out the details.

In 2006 Integrity also produced some wonderful outfits. From the official photos, people found that 2 display dolls were very similar with AFL Vanessa, but sadly they are only proto dolls, never be produced for sale. According to the photos someone took in 2006 Toy Fair, I made this Guaranteed Chic doll. Obviously the details of her facial screen is different from AFL Vanessa. As to another doll, the one who displayed Royale Material, I can't find any clear photos, even the official photos are just too small. So I use the same facial screen with Guaranteed Chic. Those 2 dolls will be in the book of Flame Blue ver, with their fashions.

5 comments:

  1. They are soooooooooooooooooooooo pretty do you have any for commercial use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yadira, I have finished these FAO Vanessa paper dolls, you can see the final products in my newest posts. I publushed them in make-to-order way several months ago, which means I don't have extras now. I will send some "new" paper dolls to printers in May or June, the orders of the "old" ones will be opened at that time. If you like to get a first-to-know mail, please leave your email address, thus I can send you a notification! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, do you still do some paperdolls?? I'd love to buy some Rayna and Agnes soo much!

    ReplyDelete