2012/08/17

Esty Shop opened and some postcards for sale.

To prepare for selling my paper dolls, I opened a shop on Esty. Here is the link:
SiyiLinPaperDoll. Recently I found out some stocks of these postcard sets I made in 2007, so I post them in my shop. If you are not a member of Esty but want to buy them, please email me directly. Please include your full name, paypal account, the title of set you want.

# Each set includes 4 cards
# 10.5cmx14.7cm.
# Special blog price is $6 for each set
# Worldwide shipping is $3 for 1 set, $4 for 2 sets, $5 for 3 sets.
# Free shipping for 4 sets or more!
# Actual color might be darker than you see in monitor.
# Please click the image to see bigger, or go to SiyiLinPaperDoll, there are more images.

1.Fashion Royalty Luchia

2.FR Nippon Misaki 1st

3.FR Nippon Misaki 2nd


4.Fashion Royalty Missima - Eugenia & Kyori

No comments:

Post a Comment