2012/12/31

The samples!

I'm really excited now! The samples finally arrived from printing office. They are very beautifully printed. The color tone is somehow darker, but this is inevitable. The printing colors could not be 100% the same with monitor. They are upgrated to 250P finished paper, which makes the paper dolls more durable. 


This time I only get AFL Vanessa (Blonde) as a book, I'm really moved to see my artworks presented in this way. But printing cost for book is beyond my expectation, so only the ones in preordered will be printed as books. Next time I will only print my paper dolls in sheets form.

Anyway, all the paper dolls will be published this week, I will send invoices to those who preordered the paper dolls later, thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment