2013/08/27

Fashions for AFL Vanessa ~ 21, and more report

The last fashion is a red hot pants. So far the layouts of 3 fashion sets are about finished.

Now I'm working on FDQ Vanessa paper doll but there are some problems. All the finished elements are not enough to fill the canvas, so  I need to add some fashions or accessories. I thought I can send them all to publisher in July, but my speed was much slower than I expected. One of the reason is that my 3 years old daughter started her summer vocation from 2 months ago. With 2 kids around me all day long, I could hardly do anything. But everything will change, the term will begin next week! Even my naughty son is going to enter the preschool!

I'm really excited about it, this is the first time I can have 100% my own free time since my daughter was born. I want to focus on my paper doll creating for a while, so I'm not going to find a day job temporarily. I have to thank my hubby, with his support I don't need to worry about the economy of my family.


2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you are still reading comments on this blog, but just in case, I want you to know that many collectors are still hoping to be able to buy your paper dolls. I was one of the engineers for Adobe Illustrator from 1987 through 2012, when I retired. It is gratifying to see such beautiful use of my software. (Google my name plus Adobe or plus "paper dolls".)

    ReplyDelete