2012/06/06

Repaint Practice No.4 My Scene Barbie

The first time I tried to repaint is 6 years ago. But the results were terrible(I will show you later), so I didn't continue. Another reason is, I focused on my paper doll creations at that time. Since my clingy son doesn't let me using computer (he will cry when I sit in front of computer), I will try more on repaint.


The bad thing is, I can't find all my acrylic colors, only 4 colors left. I ordered some from online shop, but it will take several days. So I decided to see what I can do with these 4 colors.


My model is a My Scene Barbie, which is my daughter's toy. By the way, she is "mother" when we are playing house.


My Scene Barbie has a big face so it's much easier to repaint.


My daughter likes this repaint, but I will remove it since I need models to practice.


I will call her No.4, since she is my 4th repaint.


This is No.1, which was made in 2006.


Then I removed it and repaint it as No.2.

 
And this is No.3.

No comments:

Post a Comment