2012/12/07

Updates about AFL Vanessa Paper Dolls

It's almost 2 months after I first announced my AFL paper dolls, I want to thanks everyone for your patience. I have really limited time, so I have to do all my work little by littles. Here are some news about AFL Vanessa:

1. Estimated shipping date will be delayed to late December
I made a big mistake didn't drawing the paper dolls in CMYK mode, so I have to reset some colors one by one. It took me a lot of time, but it's almost done now.

2. The change of Vanessa's face and hair style 
This happened while I was making a draft for the cover. I found the face of Vanessa paper doll is so boring. So I decided to redraw the face and hair. I'm happy with the change, what do you think? This is the blonde version, others were changed as well.
 
3.Cover and backcover.
Although there are only 4 sheets inside, but I want to present the paper dolls in book form. So I designed a cover and back cover. Hopefully you will like this change!

4. Layout changed.
Since it will be a book form, I changed the layout of inside pages. Please click the following images to see bigger ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment