2013/07/07

Recently.

In previous post, I mentioned that I couldn't see clearly with my classes, so I went to hospital after that. Fortunately there is no big problem, doctor's diagnosis is eyes tiredness. That might be caused by my bad habit of using computer in dark room. In these years, I can only do my creating when my kids go to bed. But my Computer is in the bedroom, close to kids' bed. So I will keep the room dark lest the light should interfere with their sleep.

With the treatment and enough rest, my eyesight is recovered. Now I still works after my kids fall asleep, but I will light a small lamp beside me. I also decrease the time using computer and go to bed early, that's why I behind schedule so much.
 
Let's talk about the artworks I'm working with recently. The fashion sets for AFL Vanessa are inspired by old vintage fashions, the theme is "Vintage Looks". There are about 15 fashions in my drafts, and I will increase some to make them to 3sets (6 fashions in each set). Some fashions are already done, so I will post the previews the following days.

No comments:

Post a Comment